THE COACHING RELATIONSHIP
Instead of having to sort through a suitcase full of life’s “baggage” in therapy, coaching will provide you with a backpack full of tools to focus you on moving forward in your life. The Coaching relationship gives you an objective partner to help you constantly evaluate whether your actions are working effectively or not. This consistent feedback allows you to adjust your approach and move forward at a much quicker pace than if you were working alone.
HOW COACHING WORKS
Regardless of how you meet, via Skype, Face Time, mobile, or in person, Elizabeth provides you with the tools required to be the best possible YOU. Some clients have a one-hour session weekly while others maintain coaching during challenging times. Schedule a consultation to help determine what best fit your needs. Visit the Contact page to view small groups/ online sessions that can be done from the comfort of your own home.
COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a desire to change or better yourself or your situation
- You are future oriented rather than caught up in the past, or conversely, you are caught in the past and have a desire to free yourself
- You have specific goals and are willing to do the work
- You appear to “have it together” on the outside, but inside you may feel unsuccessful or unfulfilled
- You sense you’re not really “living” and realizing your greatest potential
- You spend a lot of time in your head and want to connect more with your inner self and for what your heart longs
- You’re done with living for other people’s approval, although the prospect of living outside of people’s approval still feels a bit scary
- You’re ready to make a change in your life around your career, your personal life or both
- You’re ready to get started on your path of discovery and transformation
The richest most successful people in the world use professional coaches. High achievers know that they need someone who can give them an objective view on the results they are working to create in their lives. A coach holds them accountable to the outcome desired and provides the insights and strategies necessary to achieve results. Elizabeth is an Evidence Based Coach which differs greatly from average coaching.